Health & Wellness Advice
A good quality nerve health supplement can provide significant nutritional support to those suffering from nerve pain or nerve damage. The powerful properties found in many natural ingredients provide not only direct benefits for taking care of your nerves and the pain they may be causing, but also have knock-on effects on the whole body for an overall sense of well-being and vitality. Our research has shown that given the correct dosage and potency of specific key ingredients – you can achieve incredible results.
Many people who suffer from nerve-related conditions choose to improve their symptoms by taking a nerve health supplement, which has been shown in studies to provide numerous health benefits. They are formulated to provide relief of peripheral neuropathy associated with nutritional deficiencies, diabetes and sciatica.
Looking for a nerve health supplement doesn’t have to be confusing or intimidating. With our professional knowledge to guide you through the market, you’ll be able to tell which supplements are worth buying and which you should stay away from. We’ve researched the market and thoroughly examined the products available to create a helpful guide that will lead you to the right nerve health supplement for you. This guide will advise you on what to look for, explain how nerve health supplements work, and even suggest some of our top picks.
5 Things To Look Out For In An Effective Nerve Health Supplement
It should contain:
- B Vitamins in their metabolically active, bioavailable forms, to avoid deficiencies.
- Corydalis and Magnesium, shown to inhibit the sensation of neuropathic pain.
- R-Alpha-Lipoic Acid, a powerful antioxidant well documented for treating nerve pain.
- Boswellia Serrata Extract with a high acid percentage, for its nerve regeneration and anti-inflammatory properties.
- BioPerine®, or another bioavailability enhancer, for faster, superior nutrient absorption and more effective results.
What We Uncovered
With a little research, we were able to spot the supplements from suppliers who were simply out to cash in on the latest trend versus those with products that we consider to be of high-quality.
- In short, many nerve health supplements are not based on science and clinical research. Many do not use the correct ingredients or the exact dosages that have been clinically shown to produce results.
- What’s more, they are not 100% certified for purity and often include unnecessary ingredients that provide no benefit whatsoever. Some supplements do not contain the same potency as they claim on their labels, with many companies even hiding their supplement facts to prevent consumers from better understanding what is contained in the formulas.
Some companies think that sticking a label on their bottle with the words ‘Nerve Health Supplement’, without even stating exactly what is inside each capsule and why certain ingredients have been added or not, is enough for people to want to buy their products. Unfortunately, many consumers fall for this scheme and are later disappointed by a lack of results. Don’t become one of these disheartened shoppers; check the facts and read the labels before you buy.
Our research identified key areas that we felt raised concerns when purchasing a nerve health supplement. With so many products out there, we felt that we needed clear parameters as to what to look out for when investing in a nerve health product.
- Will it be effective? This is perhaps the main concern for consumers. After all, why waste your money on something that is useless? Unfortunately, there are many products that simply don’t work. Buyers should be aware that there is a precise science to creating an effective formula and that there are products that will work.
- Will it be too expensive for me to purchase? Our research uncovered many manufacturers selling nerve health capsules for $100 or more. People often think that by paying more they will get better quality, but this is not always the case. Don’t risk your hard-earned money on something that has an overinflated and unrealistic price.
- Is the company open and transparent? Manufacturers should be transparent and open, providing you with as much information and guidance as they can. For you to understand whether a company is simply exploiting the latest trends or not, you need to be consumer savvy in order to establish which are the best companies to purchase products from and which ones to avoid.
Finding Effective, Quality Nerve Health Supplements
There are several key elements to look out for that can pretty much guarantee a product’s authenticity:
- Monitoring By A Third Party: There are organizations that will independently monitor and track the reputation of a company and assess their customer satisfaction levels. A company’s reputation is incredibly important within the health industry. Make sure you select a top provider that has an impeccable reputation and is backed by an independent third-party monitoring organization.
- 100% Money-Back Guarantee: Many companies offer you a money-back guarantee if their products do not bring the results that you are looking for. Some are better than others. Choose a company that has a solid satisfaction guarantee. A strong guarantee demonstrates a manufacturer’s confidence that their product will deliver the desired results.
- External Testing: This is not the same as a monitoring company. Third-party testing substantiates and verifies the quality of the manufacturer’s product. It can be very expensive for manufacturers to undertake, and can even disqualify entire shipments of products that don’t reach the correct standards. That being said, when manufacturers don’t have independent quality control and testing, there is no way of knowing if their products are effective, or indeed, safe.
Our Research Results
An effective nerve health supplement should contain top quality, clinically proven ingredients in significantly potent doses for optimal effect. There are certain quantities of specific vitamins, herbs and nutrients that can increase a formula’s antiviral, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties to help optimize nerve function.
We looked for the inclusion of a wide range of bioavailable B Vitamins in their metabolically active forms that cover multiple causes of peripheral neuropathy and compensate for any deficiencies. We looked for the inclusion of Corydalis extract and Magnesium, both of which have beneficial effects on acute and neuropathic pain. We looked for the powerful antioxidants Alpha-Lipoic Acid and R-Alpha-Lipoic Acid (a more biologically active and absorbable form) which are proven to have beneficial effects on peripheral neuropathy in clinical trials. We also looked for Boswellia Serrata extract which possesses anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties, thereby reducing pain and inflammation. Additionally, we looked for the inclusion of a bioavailability enhancer, such as BioPerine®, for increasing nutrient absorption and delivering faster results.
Most products failed to pass our specific criteria.
There are some manufacturers who fail their customers by adding unnecessary ingredients that weaken the potency of their products. Other manufacturers simply fail when they use a lower standardization than what has been proven effective in scientific studies. Others filled their capsules with binders, additives, or preservatives that could potentially be harmful. All but a few of them avoided quality control testing. Given our stringent parameters and reasons for choosing our top products, we are sure our top picks will help you achieve the results you are looking for.
Why Did We Select Nervprin as Our #1 Choice?
Our top pick not only met all of our strict criteria for a quality nerve health supplement, but it also beat it!
Look at what it contains:
- B-Absorb™ Vitamin B Complex – more B vitamins than we found in most others, with each vitamin in it’s most metabolically active, bioavailable form.
- Mag-Sci™ – 250mg of Magnesium Glycinate combined with Magnesium Oxide. Not many formulations include this powerful combination to optimize pain relief.
- 500mg Corydalis Extract – Standardized to 10:1. Very few others had such a high dose of this extract which is beneficial for neuropathic pain.
- AlphaPro™ – 50mg of Alpha-Lipoic Acid and R-Alpha-Lipoic Acid. Very few others included the more bioavailable form of this powerful antioxidant.
- 50mg Boswellia Serrata Extract – Standardized to 65% Boswellic Acids to promote peripheral nerve regeneration.
- BioPerine® – for improving bioavailability of nutrients and delivering quicker results.
Our Top Nerve Health Product Choices
We think you will agree that our top choice stands above and beyond the competition. The company’s excellent reputation, top quality product, external independent monitoring and testing – coupled with an incredible money-back guarantee policy – makes this an undoubtedly solid pick for our #1 choice.
Nerve Health Report
✓ Money Back Guarantee
✓ Consumer Feedback
✓ Company Reputation
Approved Science Nervprin
If you are looking for a comprehensive formulation to provide nutritional support for nerve damage and pain, then Approved Science Nervprin is something that deserves your undivided attention. Of all the nerve health supplements currently available on the market, this is the one that deserves a closer look and very likely, the one that will change your life for the better!
It contains the highest quality, clinically-proven natural ingredients for promoting nerve health. It was the only product we found that contains ALL the key ingredients on our must-have list in one easy-to-use formula! It includes three unique trademarked ingredients – B-Absorb™, a comprehensive Vitamin B blend, Mag-Sci™, a bioavailable blend of Magnesium Glycinate and Magnesium Oxide, and AlphaPro™, a highly absorbable Alpha-Lipoic Acid complex. It also contains potent doses of Corydalis and Boswellia extracts for additional pain relief and nerve regeneration benefits, and BioPerine® for enhanced bioavailability and quicker results. Furthermore, it does not contain any additives or preservatives and is 100% safe to use. Essentially, this product ticks all the right boxes for an effective nerve support formula.
Quality: Nervprin contains high-grade, natural, clinically-verified ingredients that are GMP certified.
Reputation: Approved Science’s reputation is top quality. They are well known in the industry and are an established company that provides great customer support service, secure and easy checkout as well as prompt, efficient delivery. This manufacturer has several third-party monitoring services, including buySAFE, Norton, and Trustee, as well as an A+ rating from the quality monitoring company QualityTrusted. Approved Science’s commitment to the health industry and consumers is excellent, providing further legitimacy to their products by producing them in an FDA-registered laboratory.
Money-Back Guarantee: Every item sold is supported by a 60-day 100% money-back guarantee. Such guarantees from manufacturers show strong confidence in their products’ ability to deliver results. Great news for consumers.
Bottom Line: If you are looking for a product that ticks all the boxes for an effective nerve health supplement that comes from an established, reputable company with an excellent money-back guarantee, then this is the supplement for you.
It would be good to note that, due to high demand, Approved Science Nervprin is often sold out. To avoid having to back order, don’t hesitate to make that purchase when you see it in stock.
See The Full Review
Neuro Health Neuropathy Support Formula
Promoted as the most powerful neuropathy support formula on the market today, Neuro Health Neuropathy Support Formula is our next product up for review. This product is from a small American company that has claimed its place in the market with a niche product to specifically target the pain and numbness associated with neuropathy, but is that enough to make us think that this is a successful supplement?
This product includes some of the ingredients that we were specifically looking for in a nerve support supplement. Its formula contains a wide range of Vitamin B ingredients, including a substantial 300mg serving of Benfotiamine (a form of Vitamin B1). In addition, it contains a large dose of Alpha-Lipoic Acid, widely proven to support nerve health. As far as formulas go, this one looks promising. However, it is unclear to us if this formula will actually be effective. Although the ingredients are pure and high quality, some of the ingredients on our ‘must have’ list have been omitted, and there is no addition of a bioavailability enhancer such as BioPerine® which will affect the overall effectiveness of this product.
This supplement is made by an experienced, external manufacturer with an FDA inspected and GMP certified facility, is free of unnecessary ingredients and contaminants, and it has a 30-day return policy. These are all things that endorse a product, even though the return policy is shorter than some of its peers. When reviewing this product, we found a few things that just didn’t meet our standards. Read our full review before you buy for a thorough list of pros and cons regarding Neuro Health Neuropathy Support Formula.
Click here to read the full review
Barton Nutrition Nervala
Nervala is marketed as “Nirvana For Your Nerves”! It claims to be an effective supplement for supporting the peripheral nervous system and maintaining nerve health. It forms part of a fairly small range of ten products from Barton Nutrition, an established American company that has been serving customers since 2004. Their goal and mission is to deliver hope and healing through their products and services.
When reviewing this product, we were pleased to see an ingredient list that is at least partially based on science and uses a high dose of one of the active ingredients. The 600mg dose of Alpha Lipoic Acid is especially high, and more than the amount found in many brands, but 75mg of Benfotiamine is not even a third of the amount found in our Editor’s Choice product. Unfortunately, there are no ingredients added to increase the bioavailability of the nutrients to achieve faster results, which also reduces the overall benefits of this product.
Nervala is somewhat more expensive to purchase than the average nerve health supplement, but we especially loved that this product comes with a better money-back guarantee than most others – it is backed with a 365-day policy! This shows that Barton Nutrition is fully confident that customers will have full satisfaction in their supplement. Continue reading our full review to see what this product has to offer.
Click here to read the full review